1/3 cup almonds
1/3 cup cashew
2/3 cup peanut butter
2 cups almond flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon raw maple syrup
3 pitted dates NOTE: Natural Delights are my favorite
1 tablespoon hemp milk (any nut milk works too!)
- blend the almonds and cashews in a food processor until they are small to medium sized pieces/chunks
- add in the peanut butter and continue to blend together
- next, add Bob’s Red Mill almond flour, vanilla extract, maple syrup, dates + hemp milk to the food processor and mix for a couple minutes until you have an even consistency
- store in fridge for 30 minutes (so it’s easy to roll)
- roll into balls (they should be about the size of a tablespoon) and storage in a container in the fridge, until you are ready to eat them!
ENJOY! ♡genuinely kate
NOTE: the energy balls will keep in the fridge for about a week!